Needs a bit of work. My plan is to mention or make reference to Execution at Dawn, which is a play based on Parker Addison, Philosopher and Story of a Conscience. I think it pretty much sums up my whole essay. I now deem it my essay plan, in a moment's glory. We must see how long this moment of inspiration will last and how closely I follow such a thing. It also needs the rest of the essay to go with it. Time to continue writing!
Throughout his life, Bierce has made mention to the American
Civil War as he experienced it. His representations of the War are dismal, but
through their horrific portrayal of war, draw the audience in. Mixed with
fiction is the truth. In most of his stories, there is basis on a specific
battle. Only the battles in which he participated are written about. This gives
added authenticity to his fictional works. These works are also the inspiration
for a myriad of authors, directors and musicians such as Babybird, ......, ...... and ......
No comments:
Post a Comment