Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Two New Ideas To Write About In The Whole Pie


There are subtle differences between the fictitious and non-fiction works of Ambrose Bierce. In the historically accurate recounts he tells, he is indeed precise. In fact, in all his works he is historically accurate.  Throughout One of the Missing, he gives specific details, dates, names and places. This is in parallel with What I Saw of Shiloh and A Little of Chickamauga. In some of his works though, he gives very little historical detail such as ..... ..... .....

Amongst supernatural writers Bierce is also prevalent. In some of his supernatural works, it appears that there is a subconscious or intended 'themes' for want of a better word which can be relevant to his time serving in the army.


Sooo... 200 words short of my aim. But I'm a little tired and am capable of writing 700 words tomorrow. 'Tis also a bit hard looking up references on paper in the dark..... If I could, I would write all night! And if you hadn't noticed, these are two new ideas to add to my overall argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment